Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Welcome to a unique online course focused on chemical engineering simulation using Aspen Plus. This powerful simulation software is widely utilized throughout various engineering fields for research, development, modeling, and design. Often, online courses about Aspen Plus are either expensive or unprofessional, but this comprehensive course has been designed around a series of chemical process examples, gradually increasing in difficulty as you learn to become an advanced Aspen Plus user. With a total of 9 sections, each focusing on different chemical processes and aspects of Aspen Plus, you’ll gain hands-on mastery of the software and its applications.
In just about 14 hours, you’ll obtain the skills to build, navigate, and optimize steady-state simulation models, utilize a wide array of unit operation models, and evaluate the performance of existing equipment. You will also learn how to perform case studies, use model analysis tools, and apply Aspen Plus to thermodynamics instruction for property analysis of pure components and mixtures. The knowledge you gain in this course will provide a competitive edge against your peers and help you stand out when seeking employment in various industries. So, don’t wait – dive into the free preview videos and course curriculum and be ready to obtain valuable hands-on experience!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Build, navigate, and optimize steady-state simulation models using Aspen Plus
- Utilize various unit operation models and calculation tools for process equipment simulation
- Evaluate performance of existing equipment using Aspen Plus rating capabilities
- Perform case studies to determine optimum operating points for your process
- Use Model Analysis Tools for sensitivity analysis and process optimization
- Use Aspen Plus for thermodynamics instruction in property analysis
- Gain hands-on experience with different chemical process simulations
- Set yourself apart in the job market with advanced Aspen Plus knowledge
Embark on a comprehensive journey to master Aspen Plus V11 with WR Training Pro, as they expertly guide you from a novice to an advanced user. Consisting of an impressive 149 lessons, this masterclass has already captivated the minds of 2,894 enthusiastic learners, who have collectively rated it an outstanding 4.4 out of 5 stars. Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your skills and join the growing community of Aspen Plus aficionados!