Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Looking to start a career in business analysis or simply further your skills? You’ll want to check out this comprehensive, foundational course that will teach you the core business analysis knowledge you need. With over 10 years of experience working as, hiring, and managing business analysts, the course’s creator shares the most invaluable information to help you take your first step in a long and productive career in business analysis. This course not only teaches you the basics, but it will also set you up for success throughout your journey as a business analyst.
This course has a lot to offer. You’ll learn the basics of business analysis, gain insight into various project methodologies, and receive guidance on how to properly initiate a project. It also covers the essentials of project requirements and techniques used to elicit specific details from stakeholders. And as an extra bonus, your enrollment includes access to a searchable Business Analyst Glossary, a Business Requirements Document (BRD) Example Template, and a Business Case Template. So, don’t hesitate any longer – invest in your future today and enroll in this course that comes with a money-back guarantee and lifetime access to all the lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes.
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Familiarity with six different project methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile frameworks
- Effective creation of a business case that aligns with business objectives
- Project requirement identification and elicitation techniques
- Knowledge of various modeling diagrams for project documentation
- Conducting requirement specification, categorization, derivation, prioritization, and validation
- Access to essential Business Analyst tools such as glossary, templates, and examples
- Building a strong foundation for a successful and rewarding Business Analyst career
Delve into the world of business analysis with an exceptional course, endorsed for ECBA, CCBA, and CBAP certifications. Guided by The BA Guide and renowned instructor, Jeremy Aschenbrenner, this information-rich course consists of 70 engaging lessons. With over 174,000 eager learners on board and a noteworthy rating of 4.5 out of 5, this offering is sure to elevate your understanding of business analysis fundamentals.