Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Are you looking for an approach to creatively solve problems in your organization? This online course offers an introduction to design thinking, a five-step human-centered process popularized by the Stanford d.school and IDEO. Perfect for those new to design thinking or wanting a refresher on its core concepts, you’ll learn how to understand your users’ needs and develop solutions tailored for them, no matter your profession.
Throughout the course, you’ll complete your own design thinking project by applying each step of the process to a chosen challenge. By engaging with activities and utilizing provided templates, you’ll learn how to empathize with users, define core problems, ideate solutions, rapidly prototype ideas, and test proposed solutions with real users. Plus, you’ll be guided by Laura Pickel, an experienced design thinking instructor who has taught and applied this methodology at organizations such as the d.school, IDEO, Lyft, and SAP. So, if you’re ready to develop breakthrough solutions and delight your users, enroll in this course today!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Apply the step design thinking process to a design challenge.
- Conduct empathy research with users and compare different methods for it.
- Define core problems by synthesizing and analyzing gathered information.
- Ideate solutions using “How might we…” statements.
- Rapidly prototype ideas to identify the best possible solution.
- Test prototypes with users to gather feedback.
- Pitch design thinking to your team or organization using storytelling.
- Understand the value of empathy work and its importance in problem-solving.
Discover the exciting world of design thinking with Laura Pickel’s comprehensive course for beginners. With 29 engaging lessons that have captivated over 76,000 enthusiastic learners, this highly-rated 4.4-star course offers a proven pathway to develop innovative ideas and transform the way you think and work. Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your creativity and problem-solving skills!