Rating: 3.9 out of 5
Welcome to a fantastic class designed to teach you the valuable skill of drawing technical fashion flats! Once you’ve mastered this skill, your communication as a fashion designer will soar, making you a vital asset to any fashion house – or just a lot of fun with your personal designs! Drawing technical fashion flats is a timeless technique, and this class will guide you through, promising a valuable learning experience that will last a lifetime.
Throughout this class, you’ll learn how to sketch initial concepts, draw proper proportions, define details, render with markers, and create an overall layout. Your drawing ability will become your language that helps communicate your fashion ideas to colleagues and customers. As a project, you will design three technical flats of your own while receiving feedback and encouragement from your fellow students. What are you waiting for? Jump into this course and become a master of technical fashion flats!
Skillshare usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, so we’re thrilled that we can share this find: a generous 30% off coupon.
Get 12 months of Skillshare premium for 30% off.
Skills you’ll learn
- Sketching initial concepts for fashion designs.
- Drawing garments with proper proportions.
- Defining and illustrating garment details.
- Illustrating garment construction using top stitch techniques.
- Rendering fashion flats with markers to show material breakdown.
- Creating a layout for full-scale technical drawings.
- Analyzing garment proportion and construction.
- Giving and receiving feedback within a community of fashion designers.
Dive into the world of fashion design with the renowned instructor, Robert Geller, as he guides you through 12 engaging lessons in the art of hand-drawn technical flats. With over 4,000 eager students enrolled and an impressive rating of 3.2 out of 4, this course is the perfect opportunity to hone your skills and add flair to your designs. Don’t miss the chance to explore your creativity alongside the founder and designer of Robert Geller.