Rating: 4.4 out of 5
This course is designed for all levels and offers a step-by-step, hands-on approach to learning React development. You’ll learn everything from the basics of React, React Native, and React Navigation to the latest React features like Hooks and Context. You won’t need any third-party packages to manage application state, thanks to the Context API. Moreover, this course teaches you how to set up your environment for both Mac and Windows, create reusable components, and run Android and IOS simulators. By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of React and NodeJS and will have completed a variety of full-stack MERN projects. Get ready to dive into the world of web and mobile app development with this exciting course!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Full stack web development with React JS, NodeJS, and MongoDB.
- Mobile app development using React Native.
- Building reusable components in React and React Native.
- Implementing navigation in mobile apps with React Navigation.
- State management using hooks and the Context API.
- Integrating frontend and backend through HTTP requests.
- Understanding and working with MERN stack projects.
- Building and deploying web applications using the MERN stack.
Dive into the world of full stack web and mobile app development with the highly engaging Mern Stack Project course, brought to you by the dedicated team at Oak Academy. With an extensive 283 lessons curated by industry experts, over 1600 eager learners have embarked on this developmental journey. Their satisfaction speaks volumes, as the course holds an impressive 4.4 out of 5-star rating. Don’t miss a chance to join this thriving community and elevate your skills to the next level!