Rating: 4.1 out of 5
I’ve got the scoop on a fantastic course that revolves around setting up Evernote with the Getting Things Done system. With over 1000 students enrolled, it’s a popular choice for those looking to make the most of Evernote’s features. If you’ve read David Allen’s “Getting Things Done” and have been searching for a way to manage your actionable items, this is the course for you!
Throughout the course, you’ll learn how to configure and populate Evernote for your projects, plans, next action lists, and reference materials. Whether you’re new to Evernote or an experienced user, this course will help fine-tune or simplify your current system. Just take it from some ecstatic students like Stan de Wijs, who says it provided him the guidelines to effectively use Evernote, and Marshall Mellow, who praises the course’s quality and clear presentation. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to optimize your productivity!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Setting up Evernote using the Getting Things Done System
- Efficient organization of reference materials and documents
- Managing actionable items within Evernote
- Configuring and populating Evernote for project lists and plans
- Creating and managing next action lists
- Organizing and storing reference material
- Optimizing your existing Evernote system
- Implementing GTD principles in Evernote for increased productivity
Discover the art of efficiently accomplishing your tasks using Evernote, as guided by the proficient instructor, Tony Staunton. Entailing a comprehensive set of fifteen lessons, this highly-rated course (4.1/5) has been immensely beneficial for over a thousand eager learners, equipping them with essential skills to streamline their productivity. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to elevate your organizational capabilities!