Rating: 3.7 out of 5
If you’ve been thinking about transitioning your Agile and Scrum training to the online world, this course has got your back. Not only will it help you avoid unnecessary experimentation with tools that don’t work, but it’ll also enable you to boost your skills and confidence in no time. The best part? The course uses the popular online whiteboard, Miro, which comes with a full-featured free option.
Throughout the course, you’ll learn how to adapt face-to-face games and exercises (like the ballpoint game) to Miro’s platform. Armed with these examples, you’ll be able to create and deploy your online Agile or Scrum course in a jiffy. Don’t miss this opportunity to streamline your online training experience and elevate your Agile and Scrum expertise.
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Master Agile and Scrum concepts online
- Learn how to use Miro effectively for Agile and Scrum exercises
- Translate face-to-face games and exercises for online implementation
- Increase your skill and confidence in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Develop engaging and interactive online courses for Agile and Scrum
- Efficiently use online tools for better team collaboration
- Adapt traditional Agile and Scrum training for a virtual environment
- Quickly create and launch your online Agile or Scrum training course
Dive into the world of online Scrum and Agile training with the guidance of Michael de la Maza, PhD, CEC, an experienced instructor who skillfully navigates the digital landscape. Authored with passion and detailed precision, this comprehensive, 8-lesson course boasts 141 eager learners, all striving to improve their understanding and application of these valuable practices. With a solid rating of 3.7 out of 5, join the ranks of satisfied students and harness the power of Miro to elevate your Scrum and Agile expertise.