Rating: 4.3 out of 5
Imagine a world where saving the planet is as entertaining and engaging as your favorite game. Well, guess what? “Save the World with Gamification” is an online course that invites designers, sustainability professionals, and social change entrepreneurs to explore how implementing 15 unique design, data visualization, and gamification techniques can powerfully motivate people to create real and measurable change. By tapping into the motivational core of our being, this course utilizes game mechanics to solve social and environmental problems in a fun, inspired, and innovative way.
As a unique and revolutionary approach to creating real and measurable change in the world, “Save the World with Gamification” has garnered rave reviews from a diverse group of people, such as Stanford Research Associates, computer programmers, agricultural scientists, and community activists. Gamification has been proven to improve human performance on tasks like increasing recycling rates by 77% or boosting water efficiency by 25%. This course not only teaches the principles behind these successes but also provides real-world examples and case studies to get people engaged and inspired! So, whether you’re a total newbie to the world of gamification or a seasoned pro, there’s something here for everyone!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Implementing unique design, data visualization, and gamification techniques
- Tapping into the motivational core of human behavior
- Using high-tech and low-tech game mechanics for social and environmental problems
- Designing games centered around real and measurable change
- Applying gamification principles to various causes and industries
- Encouraging eco-friendly behavior through gamification
- Understanding how to drive human motivation to create change
- Creating and implementing unique gamification techniques specific to one’s niche
Discover a brilliant course, expertly crafted by Katie Patrick, that illuminates the power of gamification, behavior, and data visualization in transforming our world for the better! With 21 engaging lessons, this well-received course boasts an impressive 4.3 rating and over 575 enthusiastic learners eager to make a positive impact. Don’t miss your chance to join this thriving community and explore innovative ways to drive meaningful change!