Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Are you ready to master Excel and become an absolute power user? This online course is designed to give you a deep understanding of advanced Excel formulas and functions, helping you transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool. The course not only teaches you what each formula does, but also how to think like Excel through hands-on, contextual examples that showcase why the formulas are useful and how they can be applied in various ways.
By the end of the course, you’ll be confidently writing robust, elegant formulas from scratch and gain the ability to easily create dynamic tools, Excel dashboards, formula-based Excel formatting rules, join datasets, manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays, and automate tasks using cell formulas and functions. Some of the key Excel formulas and functions covered include Lookup/Reference functions, Statistical functions, Date & Time functions, Logical operators, Dynamic Array formulas, and Text functions. The course is taught by the founder of Maven Analytics, who has taught over 1,000,000 students worldwide and promises a conversational, authentic teaching style. So if you’re looking for a comprehensive course that covers all the advanced Excel formulas and functions you need to know, you’ve found the perfect match!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Build dynamic tools and Excel dashboards for data filtering, display, and analysis
- Create custom formula-based Excel formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources using XLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH functions
- Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays in Excel
- Automate tasks using cell formulas and functions (no VBA required)
- Pull real-time data from APIs directly into Excel
- Master Lookup/Reference, Statistical, Formula-based formatting, and Date & Time functions
- Perform web scraping with WEBSERVICE and FILTERXML functions
Discover the intricate world of advanced Excel formulas and functions with Maven Analytics and expert tutor Chris Dutton. With 123 comprehensive lessons, delight in joining over 339,000 enthusiastic students and engage in a learning experience rated 4.7 out of 5 stars. Unlock your potential and elevate your skills in Microsoft Excel!