Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Are you a nurse in a leadership role, feeling unprepared and stressed? Check out “Nursing Leadership: THE BASICS – A How-to on Being An Empowered Nurse Leader.” This comprehensive guide will help you become a confident and effective leader, covering everything from the top 10 roles of a nursing leader to essential skills like delegation and negotiation. With nearly two decades of experience as a nurse educator, the course creator shares personal experiences and key learnings from their journey to mastering the art of authentic nursing leadership.
This 5-lesson course aims to boost your ability to negotiate, delegate, handle various challenges, and develop an empowered team. Whether you’re a recently promoted nurse leader or simply seeking more knowledge to prepare for the next step in your career, this course is for you. Get equipped with tools and strategies to navigate the terrain of nursing leadership, make better decisions, and achieve your team’s goals, all while upholding your values and staying true to your authentic leadership style.
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Develop effective negotiation strategies and avoid common mistakes.
- Master the art of delegation and overcome pseudo-delegation.
- Set clear team goals and “microgoals” to guide your team.
- Leverage initiative to maximize the potential of your team members.
- Navigate through diverse and changing team dynamics.
- Understand and apply the six bases of power in leadership.
- Use your power responsibly for the betterment of your team and patients.
- Build expert power to enhance your nursing leadership impact.
Delve into the fundamentals of Nursing Leadership with Nicole Nash-Arnold’s well-received course, comprising five comprehensive lessons enjoyed by over a hundred eager learners. Its impressive 4.4-star rating attests to the quality and engaging nature of the material presented.