Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Get ready to dive into the world of OpenStack, an amazing open-source cloud management software! In this course, you’ll learn all about how to successfully install and deploy OpenStack. The course specifically uses OpenStack Pike release for its examples, although some concepts may still apply to newer releases.
Make no mistake, you’re going to need intermediate Linux administration skills to make the most of this course. You’ll be working with a wide array of tools such as Ansible, Docker CE, VirtualBox, Vagrant, Shell Scripts, GitHub, and Google Cloud Platform. Throughout the course, you’ll be exposed to a broad selection of infrastructure technologies, ranging from Linux Bridges and Open vSwitch to KVM, QEMU, Ceph, and more. By the end of this course, you’ll not only be able to install and deploy OpenStack in both small all-in-one machines and multi-node environments, but also have experience with community-driven installation and deployment tools for OpenStack. Strap in and get ready to up your cloud management game!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- OpenStack installation and deployment process
- Automated deployment using Kolla-Ansible
- Utilizing a wide array of tools, such as Ansible, Docker, VirtualBox, and more
- Implementing a variety of infrastructure technologies, like Linux Bridges, Open vSwitch, KVM, and QEMU
- Configuring storage solutions with Ceph and LVM
- Setting up MariaDB and Galera for databases
- Managing messaging with RabbitMQ and load balancing using HAProxy
- Installing and operating both all-in-one and multi-node OpenStack environments
Embark on an enriching journey with Kris Celmer as your knowledgeable guide, delving into the world of OpenStack installation and deployment. Comprising an impressive 73 lessons, this comprehensive course has captivated over 6,500 students, earning an exceptional rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to elevate your skills in this cutting-edge technology.