Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Are you looking to master the tools and principles of operations management and make a real impact on your organization? This MBA-style course on Operations Management prepares and empowers professionals like new or aspiring managers, ambitious engineers, high-flying consultants, hands-on planners, and practical business analysts to take control of their careers and improve processes, systems, and operations in their business.
This informative course covers topics such as Introduction to Operations Management, Operations Strategy and Structure, Inventory Management, Forecasting Demand, Demand and Capacity Management, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Scheduling and Planning, Metrics / KPIs & Performance Management, and Operations Improvement. By the end of this course, you’ll be the authority in your team on improving the operations systems in your organization, so why wait? Turbo charge your career and your business by joining today!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Master the tools and principles of operations management for various business operations.
- Develop leadership skills to improve processes and systems within your workplace.
- Understand and tackle fundamental challenges in business operations.
- Confidently design and improve operations systems within your business.
- Grasp the core principles and techniques of business operations management, strategy, design, and improvement.
- Enhance inventory management and demand forecasting skills.
- Implement effective Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Utilize Metrics, KPIs, and Performance Management for operations improvements.
Dive into the comprehensive world of Operations Management with Laurence Gartside through his highly-regarded course at Rowtons Training. With an impressive array of 99 lessons, this well-established program has already attracted over 11,000 enthusiastic learners who have collectively given it an outstanding 4.6-star rating. Join the ranks and master the essential intricacies of business processes and systems in a dynamic, engaging manner.