Rating: 4.1 out of 5
Hey there, inventor! Are you ready to protect your fantastic invention? Filing a provisional patent application is an essential first step, and this online course has your back! The founding fathers knew the importance of patents, but the process can be quite expensive and confusing. That’s where provisional patent applications come in – they allow you to reserve the right to obtain a full patent while giving you a year to market and test your invention. Plus, you can legally claim your invention is “patent pending” once you’ve filed the provisional patent application!
This course offers valuable insights on drafting and filing your own provisional patent applications under the guidance of an experienced patent attorney. You’ll also get tips for brainstorming ways to strengthen your invention and make your application even stronger. Not to mention, you’ll have access to all the forms necessary to file your provisional application. So, why wait? Enroll in this course now and embark on your journey as a successful entrepreneur and inventor!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Draft and file your own provisional patent applications
- Strengthen your invention for a more robust provisional patent application
- Navigate the patent process with ease
- Access and complete necessary forms for filing a provisional application
- Protect your invention with a patent pending status
- Save money by bypassing online legal services and attorneys
- Market and test your invention with confidence
- Kickstart your journey as a successful entrepreneur and inventor
Delve into the exciting world of provisional patent applications with Douglas Bridges, an expert instructor who imparts his wisdom through 13 engaging lessons. Join the ranks of more than 1,600 satisfied students who have given this informative course a solid 4.1-star rating. Embrace the opportunity to gain valuable insights into drafting and patent protection.