Rating: 4.2 out of 5
Looking for an engaging and comprehensive introduction to epidemiology? This course has got you covered! You’ll gain a strong foundation in epidemiologic principles, learn about the spread of diseases, and delve into the very core of public health science. Designed with simplicity in mind, the course follows a Khan Academy-style approach, making it easy for learners to grasp the concepts. And don’t worry – if you ever get stuck, personal help is just an email away, completely free of charge!
This captivating course is divided into three main sections. First, you’ll explore the science of epidemiology and gain a solid understanding of disease spread. Next, you’ll dive into the principles of disease surveillance, learning about its uses, types, and steps to make it effective. Finally, you’ll get hands-on experience with investigating disease outbreaks, following the CDC-Mandated 13 Step process. Boost your learning with quizzes, external resources, and real-world examples – transforming you from a complete novice to a skilled outbreak detective. Don’t miss out on one of the most comprehensive courses on epidemiology and outbreak investigation out there!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Strong understanding of epidemiologic principles
- Knowledge of disease spread mechanisms
- Familiarity with the foundational aspects of public health science
- Ability to analyze disease outbreak scenarios
- Proficiency in the principles of disease surveillance
- Competence in using the CDC-Mandated Step process for outbreak investigation
- Confidence in applying epidemiology knowledge through real-world examples
- Skillful use of external resources, quizzes, and articles for engagement and learning
Dive into the fascinating world of public health as Cheng Zhou, an accomplished instructor, showcases the crucial principles of epidemiology through an engaging 21-lesson course. Already attracting the attention of 39 eager learners, this well-received program boasts a strong 4.2-star rating, offering participants a fresh perspective on the ever-important subject of public health.