Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Dive into the fascinating world of semiconductors with this comprehensive online course! Before you enroll, it’s important to have a solid understanding of current electricity, chemistry, and conductors. If you need to brush up on these topics, there are additional courses available.
During this course, you’ll learn everything about semiconductors from the ground up. You’ll explore the differences between conductors, semiconductors, and insulators. You’ll study energy band diagrams, valence and conduction bands, and the Forbidden Energy Gap. The course will also cover intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors, as well as the internal structure and workings of the p-n junction diode. This course serves as a foundation for further electronic courses and is perfect for those planning to pursue a career in the VLSI domain. By the end of this course, you’ll be well-equipped with knowledge and skills that will benefit you in the world of electronics.
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Understanding the basics of semiconductors
- Differentiating between conductors, semiconductors, and insulators
- Analyzing energy band diagrams for sodium and silicon atoms
- Interpreting valence band and conduction band diagrams
- Grasping the concept of Forbidden Energy Gap
- Identifying intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors
- Comprehending the internal structure and workings of a p-n junction diode
- Preparing for advanced electronics and VLSI domain courses
Dive into the fascinating world of semiconductor physics and its applications in the field of electronics, with the guidance of Practical Buddy. Comprising 23 comprehensive lessons, this course has captivated the attention of 723 eager learners, ultimately earning a glowing 4.5 out of 5 rating. Don’t miss your chance to join this intellectual adventure and master the underpinnings of modern electronics!