Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Are you ready to learn the ins and outs of Smartsheet? This updated-for-2021 “Learn-by-Doing” course is perfect for you! By the end of the course, you’ll be proficient in creating essential Smartsheet elements like Dashboards, Sheets, Reports, and Forms. Even better, you’ll learn by creating your own Smartsheet files that you can take with you and use in your day-to-day work. Don’t worry if you don’t have any Smartsheet experience or a license; this course will guide you in setting up a free trial, and no previous knowledge is required.
Throughout the course, you’ll learn how to navigate Smartsheet, build and manage workspaces, create sheets, work with conditional formatting, share items, and import data, among many other essential skills. You’ll also have the opportunity to build Smartsheet Reports and Dashboards together with the instructor. Plus, the course is designed for anyone who wants to manage their tasks, projects, or to-do lists with Smartsheet, making it especially helpful for those in project, program, or workforce management roles. As a bonus, upon completing the course, you’ll earn 3.25 Technical PDUs (Professional Development Units) through the Project Management Institute, adding even more value to your professional development!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Proficiency in building Smartsheet elements: Dashboards, Sheets, Reports, and Forms
- Navigating the home/browse screen and adjusting personal/user settings
- Building, managing, and sharing workspaces
- Customizing sheets with column types, filtering, dependencies, and hierarchy
- Applying conditional formatting and utilizing sheet view types
- Attaching files, posting comments, and setting up reminders in Smartsheet
- Importing data and building Smartsheet Reports
- Creating Dashboards with logos, reports, metrics, charts, and Gantt Charts
Discover the value of Smartsheet in project management with experienced instructor Kyle Redrow’s engaging 29-lesson course. Over 7,500 eager students have joined, significantly enriching their skill sets and earning 3.25 PDUs along the way. With a 4.5 out of 5 rating, this educational experience is certain to leave a positive impact on your career development!