Rating: 4.5 out of 5
So you’re considering becoming a Software Architect, huh? It’s definitely a sought-after position with great perks, but it’s not an easy role to step into – in fact, there isn’t even a formal academic course for it. However, there’s a comprehensive online course that’s got your back! With 115 lectures, it covers everything from the basics of what a Software Architect is to advanced architecture patterns and essential soft skills.
But that’s not all – the course includes a real-world case study as well, giving you a chance to flex your newfound knowledge. And the cherry on top? You’ll receive a professional, industry-grade architecture document containing all the info related to the case study, which you can later modify for your own projects. Past students can vouch for how the course made them more confident and knowledgeable, so if you’re a developer with at least a couple of years of experience, this might just be the perfect course to elevate your career.
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a Software Architect
- Apply the steps in the Architecture Process
- Identify and integrate System Requirements into software architecture
- Select the appropriate technology stack for a project
- Design a system’s components architecture
- Utilize design patterns in software architecture
- Develop a comprehensive system architecture
- Improve soft skills necessary for effective communication and decision-making as a Software Architect
Embark on a comprehensive journey, under the expert tutelage of Memi Lavi, as you delve into the realm of software architecture. With an impressive compilation of 117 lessons and the support of nearly 50,000 fellow learners, this well-rated course promises to thoroughly equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the field of software architecture.