Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Are you a fan of Thai food, but happen to be vegan or vegetarian? If so, you may wonder how you can achieve the same flavors of authentic Thai dishes without the use of fish sauce or shrimp paste. Well, good news! There’s an online course called Simple Vegan Recipes, Thai Food, which focuses on delicious and authentic Thai vegan cooking.
The course offers a wide range of tasty tofu recipes, and explores the history and popularity of vegan food in Thailand. It is influenced by Buddhism and has become an essential part of annual events such as Phuket’s 9-day vegan festival in October. The course includes step-by-step instructions, a recipe e-book, and ensures clarity and efficiency. Furthermore, it uses fresh and simple ingredients to make it easy for you to enjoy Thai vegan food in the comfort of your own home. Join the Vegan Thai Cooking course to spice up your weekly meal plans and explore some amazing Thai vegan dishes!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- How to cook Thai Food without Fish Sauce and still taste like Thai food
- Substitute ingredients for shrimp paste and other non-vegetarian items
- Essential ingredients needed for vegan or vegetarian Thai cooking
- Cooking authentic Vegan or Vegetarian Thai Curry recipes
- Preparing Tofu in exciting and flavorful Thai dishes
- Understanding the cultural and religious significance of veganism and vegetarianism in Thailand
- Cooking a variety of simple, everyday Vegan Thai recipes
- Preparing more elaborate vegan Thai dishes for special occasions
Discover the vibrant flavors of Thai cuisine with Tipyapar Pla Traisombat’s highly-rated Vegan Thai Cooking Classes. Through 95 engaging lessons, over 9,000 eager students have already ventured into popular vegan recipes while exploring the exciting world of Thai food. Add some zest and authenticity to your vegan repertoire with this delightful culinary journey.