Rating: 3.9 out of 5
Dive into the future of web development with this online course, focusing on WebAssembly. This innovative technology allows you to run your C/C++, Rust, and AssemblyScript code on the web by using assembly-like binary files. This course is perfect for those who want to explore WebAssembly’s capabilities and learn how to use and benefit from this cutting-edge technology.
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Compiling C/C++ code to WebAssembly binary format (wasm)
- Understanding low-level building blocks of a WebAssembly module
- Utilizing WebAssembly Text Format (wat) to solve complex problems
- Working with Emscripten Module object and glue code
- Debugging and launching the Emscripten web server
- Compiling a Qt project to WebAssembly
- Gaining an advanced understanding of web assembly technology for web development
Embark on an enriching journey to master WebAssembly, guided by the proficient instructor Krisztián Sala. With 35 comprehensive lessons meticulously designed to cater to various learning levels, it’s no wonder that over 600 eager students have enrolled in this course. Boost your expertise while enjoying a solid 3.9 rating, testifying to the educational quality and positive experiences shared by fellow learners.