Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Are you ready to dive into the world of Business Analysis with a practical approach? This online course is perfect for those who learn best through hands-on experience and real-world examples, rather than just reading books. With 16 years of experience as a Business Analyst, the course instructor has put together an extensive curriculum that covers everything from the role of a Business Analyst, Business Team Structure, and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), to creating prototypes, documenting use cases, and drawing UML diagrams.
Throughout the course, you’ll get to work on various case studies, live simulation sessions, and hands-on projects, such as documenting Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirements Documents (FRD), and use cases for different industries. There will also be modules focusing on wireframes, screen mockups, and prototypes using Axure, as well as learning how to draw UML diagrams in Visio and Enterprise Architect. And to better prepare you for a career in the field, the course explores different software engineering processes, like Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), and Agile Scrum, and teaches you how to use Jira and Rally to document user stories and manage Agile Scrum projects. As a bonus, you’ll also learn about creating test cases, performing manual testing, and various types of testing involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Get ready to level up your Business Analyst skills with this practical and comprehensive online course!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Understanding and documenting Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirements Document (FRD)
- Creating wireframes, screen mockups, and prototypes using Axure
- Documenting use cases and UML diagrams with Visio and Enterprise Architect
- Managing Agile Scrum projects with Jira and Rally
- Documenting user stories and understanding different requirement types
- Utilizing various software engineering processes, such as Waterfall, RUP, and Agile Scrum
- Creating test cases and performing manual testing
- Gaining hands-on experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and managing software defects
Dive into the comprehensive world of business analysis with the highly-regarded A to Z Masterclass, expertly conducted by the talented Meetul Patel. Delve into 25 meticulously designed lessons that have enchanted over 14,000 students, earning a remarkable 4.5 out of 5-star rating. Embark on this educational journey and master the principles of business analysis today!