Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Are you looking to ace that interview at a top Silicon Valley tech company? Look no further! This course will get you up to speed on the essential computer science concepts required for interviews at companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, and Spotify. Some of the topics covered include arrays, linked lists, Big O notation, stacks & queues, hash tables, binary trees, binary heaps, dynamic programming & memoization, bubble sort, merge sort, quick sort, graphs, breadth-first search, depth-first search, and more.
The course offers over 115 HD videos, practice questions, personal walkthroughs of commonly asked interview questions, interviewee notes from companies like Spotify, Facebook, and Amazon, a section on “The Classics” of interview questions, and tips on soft skills. Save yourself time and immerse yourself in this easy-to-digest course filled with the best examples, simplest explanations, and best visualizations. With no formal computer science background required, this course has gotten rave reviews from past students, many of whom have gone on to land their dream jobs at big tech companies. Sign up and start your journey today!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Understanding fundamental computer science concepts
- Mastering data structures (Arrays, Linked Lists, Hash Tables, Binary Trees, Binary Heaps)
- Grasping Big O notation and algorithm complexity
- Implementing classic sorting algorithms (Bubble Sort, Merge Sort, Quick Sort)
- Working with Graphs and search algorithms (Breadth First Search, Depth First Search)
- Gaining familiarity with Dynamic Programming and Memoization techniques
- Answering technical interview questions effectively
- Developing strong soft skills in interviews
Embark on an exciting and comprehensive journey in the world of Data Structures and Algorithms with esteemed instructor, Jonathan Rasmusson. This Bootcamp boasts an impressive 139 lessons that have captivated the minds of over 17,000 eager students. Delve into the subject matter and see for yourself why participants have bestowed a shining 4.5 out of 5 rating.