Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Ready to cram months of computer science and interview prep material into just 20 hours of video? This course has got you covered! Based on the last semester of in-person coding bootcamps, where students go on to land 6-figure developer jobs, this course offers the real deal. You’ll learn everything from the basics to advanced topics, like Heaps, Graphs, and Dijkstra’s Shortest Path Algorithm. Plus, you’ll dive into analyzing code using Big O notation, exploring Recursion, and mastering a 5-step approach to solve any difficult coding problem.
What makes this course worth your while? It’s interactive, giving you a chance to try every problem before learning the solution. Every problem includes a solution walkthrough video and accompanying solution file. Not only will you pick up helpful tips and tricks to tackle common problems, but you’ll also learn approaches to handle any problem thrown your way. And to top it off, this course is chock-full of animations and beautiful diagrams to make learning enjoyable. So, if you’re looking to level-up your developer skills, sign up today!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Analyzing code using Big O notation
- Understanding and applying recursion
- Solving complex coding problems using a step approach
- Implementing searching and sorting algorithms
- Building data structures from scratch, such as linked lists, trees, heaps, hash tables, and graphs
- Traversing trees and graphs
- Applying Dijkstra’s Shortest Path Algorithm
- Mastering Dynamic Programming techniques