Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Are you looking to improve your consulting and counseling skills for working with parents and caregivers of preschool children? Well, you’re in luck! This Accredited IAOTH course is designed just for that. With step-by-step lessons to guide you through the process, you’ll learn the key questions to ask and the best strategies to use for case management. Plus, you’ll earn a certificate of completion to showcase your new skills.
But wait, there’s more! The course also includes a helpful 30-page booklet designed for parents and caregivers to help preschoolers with frustration, perfect for use during client sessions. And as an added bonus, you’ll get a free, downloadable and printable Sleep Tracker that you can provide to caregivers to help them monitor their own sleep and their children’s as well. Just remember, you can always reach out to the course facilitator, Stephanie, via Udemy, if you have any questions along the way. So, what are you waiting for? Enroll today and start enhancing your consulting and counseling expertise!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Conducting effective consulting and counseling sessions with parents and caregivers.
- Navigating case management pathways for clients.
- Asking crucial questions for successful consultations.
- Addressing preschool children’s frustration and related issues.
- Utilizing a -page parent/caregiver booklet as a valuable resource.
- Implementing sleep trackers for both caregivers and children.
- Successfully completing assessment questions for certification.
- Communicating effectively with course instructor for guidance and support.
Usher in a new era of early childhood education with an IAOTH accredited certificate program, meticulously crafted by the esteemed Stephanie Fedak, M.Ed. Engage in an enriching journey encompassing 35 enlightening lessons that have already captivated 422 eager learners. With an impressive 4.5 out of 5 rating, this course is exactly what aspiring early childhood consultants need to make their mark in this invaluable field.