Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Are you interested in diving into the world of electrical automation projects? This intensive course covers everything you need to know to build your own functional electrical automation project from scratch. The best part? No hardware is needed, as all design and verification will be based on simulations.
This course will walk you through each step, starting with the basics of electrical components and concepts, and ending with two real-world compilation projects that summarize everything you’ve learned. The course will teach you various design skills, software, and electrical engineering concepts so that you can create a complete project by combining these elements. Some topics covered include PLC programming, electrical panel troubleshooting, schematics drawing and design, and more. So whether you’re a student, preparing for a job in the industrial automation field, or just curious about PLC programming, this course has something for everyone!
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Designing electrical automation projects from scratch
- Schematic drawing and design with CAD software
- PLC programming using various languages (Ladder Logic, Structured Text, Functional Block Diagram, Continuous Flow Chart)
- Allen Bradley – RsLogix RsEmulate and Rslinx Training
- Human User Interface design and animation
- Electrical panel troubleshooting and component selection
- Sensor utilization and integration in projects
- Web/Phone Based Visualization
Embark on a transformative journey in Industrial Automation with Mouhammad Hamsho as your experienced guide. Dive into the 207 engaging lessons he has designed to transform novices into seasoned professionals, while joining the ranks of an impressive community of 22,634 like-minded learners. Together, you will explore the fascinating world of Industrial Automation – from wires to PLCs – and celebrate your achievements with a phenomenal 4.7-star rating.