Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Feeling stuck in your current job and looking to level up into a better-paying career in industrial automation? Let me introduce you to The Complete PLC Programming Course by Robert Simons, founder of PLC Training Academy. This course will take you from just knowing what a PLC is, to programming it with such competence that you’ll impress your co-workers, all within a 60-day time frame.
In this course, you’ll get hands-on experiences with project-based lectures, benefiting from real-world projects that Simons has used in the field during his 10+ years as a controls engineer. You’ll be guided to use free PLC programming software that’s downloadable for use throughout the course. And don’t just take my word for it – satisfied students like Bryson Pendley say this course is “10/10” and much more engaging than other trainings they’ve participated in. Say goodbye to feeling stuck and start an incredible journey into industrial automation with The Complete PLC Programming Course.
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Master the fundamentals of PLC programming.
- Complete project-based lectures for hands-on learning.
- Program using real PLC programming software.
- Gain real-world programming experience through industry-focused projects.
- Learn advanced techniques from a seasoned controls engineer.
- Boost problem-solving skills for troubleshooting and optimizing PLC systems.
- Enhance collaboration and communication skills with co-workers.
- Build confidence in programming complex automation systems.
Unleash your inner automation engineer by diving into the comprehensive PLC Programming Course, led by the knowledgeable and experienced Robert Simons. With a whopping 49 informative lessons under his belt, Robert has already empowered over 2100 eager learners to harness the power of PLC programming. Students exude immense satisfaction in their growth, as evident by the impressive 4.5 out of 5-star rating. Don’t miss your chance to become a confident PLC programmer with this outstanding course!