Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Are you excited about the Oculus Quest and looking to dive into the world of VR development? Then you’re in for a treat, because I’ve got just the course for you. It’s designed to get you quickly up to speed with Oculus Quest and Quest 2 Development, so you can start building your own apps and games in no time.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of VR development for Oculus Quest, such as configuring a Unity project, building VR experiences, setting up Unity scenes, installing apk files through side-loading, and much more. Plus, you’ll have a blast working with game assets inspired by the Quidditch sport from the Harry Potter universe, as well as Sword and Pistol VR Game Assets. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to easily prototype your very own Oculus Quest and Quest 2 game or app. So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to jump in and become a part of the Oculus Quest legacy.
Udemy usually has a very limited availability of discount codes, by clicking the check and activate coupon button below we’ll try to automatically find and apply a coupon for you (if any are available).
Skills you’ll learn
- Configuring a Unity project for Oculus Quest using the latest XR Plugin Management.
- Building VR experiences with Unity’s XR Interaction Toolkit.
- Setting up Unity scenes for VR implementation.
- Installing apk files to Oculus Quest with side-loading.
- Implementing teleportation, custom hands, and controllers.
- Oculus Local Avatar and Fullbody VR System implementation with FinalIK and Ready Player Me Avatars.
- Implementing grabbing, distance grabbing, and UI interactions in VR.
- Developing VR shooting, slicing, and controller vibrations, along with in-game debug methods for Oculus Quest.
Dive into the exciting world of virtual reality development with a fantastic course on the fundamentals of VR using the Oculus Quest 2 and Unity, led by the talented Tevfik Ufuk DEMİRBAŞ from IRONHEAD Games. The course comprises 62 informative lessons, which have captivated its already impressive 12,465-strong audience, earning a respectable 4.4 out of 5-star rating. Don’t miss your chance to join this innovative and educational adventure.